Tuesday 7 August 2007

Face-KRudd - P.R. Guru

I'm officially a fully-fledged Facebook addict, having spent many happy hours prowling profiles like the weirdo perv that I am. Who I've been prowling would have remained a closely guarded secret, except that this blog entry is about Facebook and Kevin Rudd, so you do the math.

I've read in various publications that KRudd is a bit of a hit on Myspace and Facebook. For example, he has more online friends than John Howard (and I) (combined).


Now whether Facebook KRudd (Face-KRudd) is actually the online persona of a
public relations shyster who's handy with Google and the search terms "18-25 year old, popular television" remains to be seen but there are several clues pointing to it.

For example, Face-KRudd's favourite TV shows are: The Simpsons, Family Guy and The Chaser's War on Everything. Likewise, Face-KRudd's favourite movies include Muriel's Wedding and The Castle (READ: Aussie Battler).

The tactics seem to be working though. I thought I'd bestow
the honour of being my online friend upon Face-KRudd . Sadly, my non-sexual advances were rejected because he has has exceed the 5000 friend limit.

It looks like my half-arsed efforts to ingratiate myself with The Labor Party will have to wait a while...





2 comments:

my name is kate said...

He doesn't want your vote either.

Judda said...

It seems that I'd have a better chance of making friends with him at The Dollhouse.