Tuesday 10 July 2007

A few words about the worst song ever written


There are songs that simply grind your gears, and then there are songs that make your ears bleed.

Songs that grind your gears are exactly that: songs that piss you off enough to simply change the radio station or hijack an iPod. In this category I nominate the obvious offenders: James Blunt's You're Beautiful, Akon's Smack That etc etc...

Songs that make you want to do a Van Gogh provoke far more intense reactions, and are near-on defensible in court... "Your Honour, he was rocking out to Gasolina by Daddy Yankee so I beat him to death with my shoe." DISMISSED.

In the Songs that make me want to do a Van Gogh category, I nominate The Offspring's Pretty Fly for a White Guy. Give it to me baby? I don't fucking think so.



No comments: